Opt for a dream stopover in Côte d'Azur. Our luxury hotel welcomes you to the heart of Saint-Paul de Vence, one of the most beautiful villages in France.
Hotel in the centre of Saint-Paul de Vence
Hotel's location in Saint-Paul de Vence
Le Saint Paul is located on Rue Grande in the centre of Saint-Paul de Vence. This hilltop village in Côte d'Azur offers an authentic atmosphere which has won the hearts of many artists, as much for its peaceful atmosphere as for its unequalled style.
A stone's throw from Nice and Cannes, take advantage of the perfect location for visiting Côte d'Azur and a hinterland offering a host of surprises. In the heart of Saint-Paul de Vence, our hotel is located on a pedestrianised street. You can reach the hotel's entrance by car. The guarantee of a peaceful stay, in the shelter of the village's ramparts.
Accessibility for reduced mobility visitors
The pedestrian zone within the fortifications is cobbled, which makes getting around in a wheelchair tricky. We therefore recommend that you come accompanied. All hotel entrances have stairs.
|Antibes||16 km||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat||28 km|
|Nice||18 km||Monaco||40 km|
|Vallauris||21 km||Sanremo (Italy)||78km|
|Grasse||22 km||Lyons||465 km|
|Cannes||27 km||Paris||926 km|
- From Monaco, Nice, or the airport, take the A8 motorway towards Cannes and take the Cagnes-sur-Mer exit.
- From Aix-en-Provence, Cannes, take the A8 motorway towards Nice. Then take exit: Cagnes-sur-Mer/Vence and follow signs to Vence. On the dual-carriageway to Vence, at the last roundabout, follow signs to Saint-Paul.
- Once you have arrived at the entrance to the village, we suggest that you call reception on +33(0) 4 93 32 65 25 before making your way up through the village so that a porter can come and meet you and ensure you the very best welcome. If you do not call, you can ring the interphone, give your name, and indicate your reservation at "Saint Paul". A flashing red light will be switched off and will confirm that you are authorised to pass; take the first bend on the left and follow the signs to the hotel.
- SNCF train station in Nice (25 km)
- Cagnes-sur-Mer train station (7 km)
Nice-Côte-d’Azur International Airport (15 km)
Find out more >
- Latitude: 43.6957453
- Longitude: 7.122591000000057