Relais & Chateaux Hotel, Alpes Maritimes
During your stay at Saint Paul, discover a village ruled by art, where tradition can be glimpsed in every stone. Let yourself be charmed by Saint-Paul de Vence, the jewel of the French Riviera.
Travel log of the Saint Paul
Enjoy the Côte d'Azur Card - The Côte d'Azur at your fingertips ! See it all, Enjoy it all, do it all... at reduce price !
In the heart of Saint-Paul de Vence, sheltered by the ramparts built by Francois I, visit a magical site, perched on the upper reaches of the Mediterranean hinterland. A few kilometres from Nice, our 5-star hotel is the perfect stopover for visiting this village acclaimed by past and present-day artists. Follow in their footsteps through this open-air art gallery where the architectural heritage will amaze you.
In Saint-Paul de Vence :
Loved and cherished by 19th and 20th century artists, Saint-Paul de Vence offers a very special atmosphere, one which charmed Chagall, who spent most of his life there, as well as Matisse, Yves Montand, Lino Ventura, Simone Signoret, Picasso and many more. Take time to discover all the charms of this hilltop village in Provence which has preserved its medieval appearance.
Stroll around the streets, make your way to Place de l’Eglise dominated by the former castle keep, relax and unwind at a refreshing fountain, visit the History Museum as well as Rosaire Chapel, designed entirely by Henri Matisse, or the Chapel of the Pénitents Blancs.Find out moreAll activities offered
In the surroundings :
From our hotel in Saint-Paul de Vence, set out to visit the French Riviera and its hinterland. Discover all the charms of Provence and the Alpes-Maritimes:
Find out more
- Cagnes-sur-Mer (5 km), an authentic Provencal village a short walk from the sea, which is home, in particular, to the Renoir Museum set in the heart of a vast estate planted with olive trees. Visit this Impressionist painter's very last home.
- Tourrettes-sur-Loup (8 km away), a medieval village known as the City of Violets after the small flowers which have been grown there for almost a century. In particular, pay a visit to Saint-Jean Chapel, decorated with frescoes by Ralph Soupault.
- Biot (14 km), a reference around the world for its arts and crafts and blown glass.
- Antibes (16 km), located on the coast, guarantees a privileged moment overlooking the Baie des Anges. And, do not forget to pay a visit to the Picasso Museum.
- In Nice (17km), in the heart of the Baie des Anges, stroll along the Promenade des Anglais, enjoy a socca in the old town, visit the many museums which have their home in the city, and treat yourself to a day of shopping in the city centre.
- Gourdon (24 km), built on an impressive rocky peak, is deservedly called the "eagle's nest". Scale the heights and, in particular, pay a visit to the castle and gardens designed by Le Nôtre.
- Grasse (21 km), the perfume capital of the world, will transport you into a world of fragrances and refinement.
- In Beaulieu-sur-Mer (27 km), visit the famous Villa Kerylos, a Greek-inspired residence on the coast, a magical site which invites visitors to travel and meditate.
- In Monaco (40 km), enjoy an unforgettable experience at the casino, visit the oceanographic museum and relax in the principality's exotic gardens. Also, take advantage of your stay to watch the famous F1 Grand Prix.